Planning a wedding is a lot of work. It’s not surprising that in the midst of finding a photographer, meeting with the DJ and choosing a caterer, many couples don’t take the time to intentionally prepare for their married life together.
Premarital coaching is a great way to prepare for marriage. Couples that go through our coaching program begin by taking an online assessment called Prepare/Enrich. We use Prepare/Enrich with our clients because it is astonishingly accurate and well respected. You can view research articles on prepare enrich by clicking here.
Next, one our highly trained coaches uses the Prepare/Enrich survey results to help a couple improve their relationship skills. Typically this involves the following:
- Exploring strength and growth areas
- Strengthening communication skills
- Resolving conflict
- Developing a more balanced relationship
- Exploring family of origin issues
- Discussing financial planning and budgeting
- Establishing personal, couple and family goals
- Understanding and appreciating personality differences
Our basic premarital coaching program includes the Prepare/Enrich survey and three sessions with one of our coaches. The cost is $365. Mention that you read this article and we will give you a 15% discount.
Contact us for a free consultation today.